Board logo

Busing Information

Need information regarding your childs bus for school?  Please go to our transportation department at 

Importation information:

- You will need your child's OEN number (you can find this at the top of a previous report card) to find out the information.

- If your child is new to school (JK age) please contact the school as they will not have an OEN # yet.

- If your child is new to St. Patrick's school and needs busing to an address other than the home address (ie because of before or after school care) please contact the school.